Grand Rapids, Michigan
With Company response

The order of Luminess air in my understanding was that it was a starter kit for 19.95.

I would have loved to try this new concept in make-up at that price.

Little did I know.

I totally misunderstood the entire cost of the machine was $299.95 I never would have agreed to pay that amount.

I am trying to get a refund of 59.99 which is continued to be charged to my account for 5 months.

If not taken care of soon, I will cancel my billed credit card just to put an end to this.

I am not impressed with the system, the make-up was sticky. I felt unclean all day. I have not intention of continuing to purchase additional supplies, and as I have found the total cost of the machine is nearly $300, I never would have agreed to try the produce.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Sounds like a big mess. Will not be ordering this product.

Every review I see on this site is commented on by the same Luminess Air representative. The comment seems very automated.

Is it even a real person? If so do you just copy and paste the same reply to all reviews?

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@None

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We try to assist our customers and provide the best Customer Service.

The comments are not automated, and we do not copy and paste our comments on the page.

Every comment we make we want to make sure all of our customers get the best response at a timely matter. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact out Customer Service Department at 1-888-793-7474 Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I want to apologize if there was any miscommunication, and the information was not adequately explained. We believe in full disclosure of all information regarding our policies and payments before orders are placed, and will not complete an order without confirmation and authorization of these terms.

I want to help you in any way that I can. Please feel free to contact out Customer Service Department at 1-888-793-7474 Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

You can also personally contact me via email at toni@luminessair.com so that I may be able to better assist you. Thank you!

Toni