1.2

It took 3 weeks to receive my kit and the stylus did not work, continually sprayed makeup at full force. I called and they sent another stylus, it took another week and that one didn't work either.

Makeup runs off your face. I called to cancel and was told my 30 days were up. I was charged 80.00 from my checking account for the first payment and then 36.00 for the makeup that arrived a week later. I was only supposed to be charged 25.00 for 3 months.

I called to cancel and was told that I could not cancel. I informed them that I would challenge the charges from my bank and that I was sending the unopened kit of makeup back and sending the machine back as well. I was told that I had to insure and pay for return shipping. That if it was damaged I would be charged a 25 percent restocking fee.

I had a 60 day free trial, but did not realize that the 60 days started from the day I ordered . The system didn't even arrive until 5 weeks had passed and then I had to wait another week for a replacement part. 6 week's total, incredible! I highly doubt that I will get any of my money back.

I would not ever recommend this company to anyone!

I am also contacting the BBB. They took money from my account at the wrong time and took the incorrect amount as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I don't like it either. The makeup doesn't cover, you need a lot more than 3 drops, it feels like paint on my face.

Very heavy feeling and hard to wash off. AND the color doesn't match. I need to mix 2 colors and the foundation is $29 a little bottle! Not worth it.

The company is not a good company.

I made payments and I accidentally missed one and they charged me $60 for missing a payment! They are greedy and not flexible.

Same h e re you Cano t return it short*blyou cant even post a comment

I will never ever buy Luminous Air. DESPICABLE twisted company.