Clearwater, Florida
With Company response

Update by user Jul 02, 2016

I'm unable to confirm the issue will be resolved...tried twice.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2016

Purchased 2 packages of makeup remover wipes but the aroma is so strong, it is VERY difficult to use... attempted to leave review on wipes website but unable to do so after logging in. Registered to speak w/Luminess Air help line HEATHER but first available date: 6/3/16, then 6/10/16 & only available times: 11:30 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. CST. BOY, I'd love a job like this! All I wanted to know: are the wipes available in odorless version?

Lastly, ordered the leopard makeup bag...zipper "tab" broke immediately...have to use a large safety pin to operate the zipper.

Not pleased!!! Not pleased!!! Not pleased!!! Not pleased!!! Not pleased!!! Not pleased!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Wipes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Gal, The response was made on June 1,2016 to contact Customer Service to verify address and information so that we are able to replace.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hello Gail,

I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the Luminess Air make up remover wipes. As our makeup remover wipes are fragrance free, there is a possibility that the antioxidant inside may be what your nose is sensitive to.

We would be more than happy to send another item of similar cost, absolutely free for the inconvenience. We will also be replacing your Leopard travel bag and do apologize for the defective zipper. Please contact us, to verify information and address at 1-888 793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.

– 5:30 p.m. CST, so that your items may be sent right away.