Bonne Terre, Missouri
1.4K views
With Company response Not resolved

Purchased the luminess air make up kit. We I received it, and after I tried it.

I figured out that I DID NOT like the make up, it went on and felt like concrete on your face. Was very dissatisfied!! I contacted the company the same day I tried it and told them that I wasn't satisfied and wanted to make sure my credit card wouldn't be charged with anymore fee's. I also asked what I needed to do on my end to make sure not more charges would apply?

I was told by Leslie, that she was sorry i didn't like the product. But since i called there was nothing future for me to do and I would not be charge again. I thought the case was closed until I seen my credit card statement. I was not only NOT refunded for my purchase BUT charged another $59.99?!

I called the company questioning the charge wanting to know why I was charged and that I wasn't happy with product. She said it was because I hadn't sent the product back is why i was charged?! I told her that I had recently called and was told that I didn't have to send it back? I have already paid for it once?

So, I sent everything back that was sent to me and was refunded $35.00?! Just dont add up? First off I gave paid $29.95 for the kit. Didn't like it didn't want anymore and then was Charged again?!

I have sent emails and called and still cannot get the money that is owed to me? BEWARE!!

DO NOT PURCHASE THE MAKE UP IT'S AWFUL AND THERE IS NO REFUND!!!!!

Reason of review: Dissatisfied with product, additional charges added, proper amount of refund was not receive.

Luminess Air Cons: Air brush makeup, Price, Customer service, Being taken advantage of.

Comments

Just wanted to let you know that after 4 stressful phone calls and several emails I did receive a full refund.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Laurie,

I want to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial and extension on the 30 day trial that was offered.You most certainly let us know you were not satisfied with the makeup and we offered to send a different finish,along with our wrinkle reducer to try for another 30 days. Unfortunately, we were unaware that you were still not satisfied with the new products as well.Please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to go over the refund with you and answer and questions or concerns you may have. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Luminess Air Reviews