Columbus, Indiana
With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Jul 10, 2015

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another almost 90.00 taken out of my card, I demand a refund an I mean ASAP , I never ordered or wanted anything from your company, I have already reported you to the BBB an I am cancelling my card, you should be ashamed of your selves, takeing money from a terminally ill cancer patient, you have just a brief few hours to return my money to my card, before it is cancelled, I don't want your phone calls either, I am very ill an if you do not do me right by this with an immediate refund of what you have taken , this will go legal, an I will inform as many of your consumers what a scam company you are, do not Harrass me anymore!!!!!!!!!! put my money back on my card an go after some other poor soul out there as I see from other reviews you have done many times.i did not order anything from your company , period, an what you are doing is a scam, the card you have been takeing funds from is a federal Government card, an they also will be charging you for your illegal actions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no more of this *** , refund my money now, or Luminess air will be known by many just what kind of company you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rhonda

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2015

I need help with this company in takeing charges out on my Govt. benefits card for something I did not order ever , or ever would I need every cent I have to survive.

I tried to call the company an got a big old runaround, I just got home from cancer treatment centers of America, how they got access to my card I do not know, but I do know I am expecting them to return the funds already taken out ASAP an if they take even one more dollar from my card this will go legal, an also I think an am warning all out there , that this is not a reputable company. I am very ill an as I said terminal, I think its a terrible thing what they have done to me an beware of Luminous air they are a scam company, , very ill an upset an angry in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Luminess Air Cons: Unproffessionalism.

Comments

Hello Rhonda,

Luminess Air does need your help and cooperation in order to resolve this issue for you. We have informed you of the process and documents we would need to process a refund for you.

We are still waiting to receive the documents, if you could so kindly send them over to us. Please help us so that we may help you.

Hi Rhonda,

I want to definitely apologize for the misunderstanding. I have reviewed your account and see that the order was placed on our website on May 16,2015.

The Fed Ex tracking that we have, does show that the system was delivered to your address. We would be more than happy to accept a return for you, if you could please give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. We also have procedures to take, if your package was never received or if you did not place the order online.

My name is Ashley and I have left a message on your voicemail with my call back number. You may also personally email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to assist you.

My advise to you is to call your bank and tell them that you never made this purchase. They will cancel your debit card that was billed, refund your money, and send you a new debit card. The bank will go after this company to recover their money.

Hi Rhonda,

I definitely apologize for the misunderstanding. I have reviewed your account and see that the order was placed on our website on May 16,2015.

Luminess Air Reviews