Bruce, Wisconsin
1K views
With Company response Not resolved

It took over two weeks for me to get the product. Then after watching video and following instructions, the product felt and looked un-natural.

I tries several colors and mixes, but it wasn't the machine it was the actual product.

I called several times to tell the company I wanted to return the product. Got many busy signals and then found out they only take calls Monday Through Friday and of course those times coinsided with my work schedule. So now I will be past the 30 day mark.

I have called my bank to let them know in case I do not get the full refund..Do not order items on line!!! Especially cosmetics.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Scam, Trickery, That the full cost was not prominently displayed and discussed.

Comments

Please cancel my order Vivian cormier

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Lucia,

We certainly apologize that you feel this way. Luminess Air makes it convenient as possible to return by calling, emailing or going online to www.luminessair.com/ra during your 30 day trial period.We are here Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST to provide friendly and excellent Customer Service and would have been more than happy to explore other options with better matching your makeup and providing a different finish for free that you may try.

Luminess Air Reviews