Bellingham, Washington
2.3

I returned the Luminess Air makeup system with the return authorization number (RAN) written on an invoice placed inside the package with the system as well as on the outside of the box it was shipped in. I paid for 2 day USPS delivery with signature conformation attached.

Now, the return label with the tracking number was printed by a kiosk inside the post office that was switching to a new system and the receipt paper had runout, when I contacted the post office they informed me that the new system does not make duplicate receipts. Ive contacted Luminess Air 6X asking about my refund. They gave me the runaround saying to give them more time to process the return and that it would take a couple weeks mind you the return was sent back on Nov.2nd 2018 @ 7:31 PST it cost $15.90 per my c/c statement. Today Dec.4th 2018 when I called again I was told that that unless I give them the tracking number I will not be getting a refund.

That's BS there are other ways that receiving logs in returns.

When I asked to speak to their manager or supervisor I was told that they would call me back in 6 hours. I will continue to give updates as they occur.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Trickery, Fraudulent return policy, Lack of communication.

• Luminess Trap