Overland Park, Kansas

I purchased an upgraded system and when it arrived it didn't work. I contacted supervisors in customer service multiple times and the three deliveries that followed were a lesser system than what I paid for.

After confronting supervisor named Illiana after dealing w her a few times I heard the most absurd excuses for their lack of customer service and products. She also aid she was handling my calls citing I was confusing the other supervisors before her. What is the confusion about??? I paid for an upgraded tanning system that never worked and your company has sent me 3 lower model replacements.

She was confusing berself because she would tell me something that was contrary to what she previously said and started acting like a chicken with her head cut off. When asked to speak to her supervisor I was told she is the last person to speak with as upper management won't return or take consumer calls. I am now going to dispute charge with my credit card company as I have yet to receive what I paid for. Now I know why this commpany has such negative reviews because both their products and employees aren't worth a dime.

I would encourage others not to purchase their products, review the complaints and spend their money on quality products andprofessional managers, which you will never find at Luminesse. I will now let consumer agencies know about my experience as no one shbould have to deal with this.

• luminess products and employees

Comments

Hi everybody i want to tell something about the luminess air. It is a Scam.

The main Scammer Name is MAHESH CHITNES from New Jersey he is vice president in LION CLUB. He has a girlfriend name FARZANEH who operates the luminessair Office from INDIA. They fool people by charging double of the original price of the product. They mix the blood of pork in the shades of bottle.This what i have seen with my own eyes.

They also mix *** of cow in the TANNING SOLUTION. PLZ DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCTS PLZ IT WILL AFFECT YOUR SKKIN LATER. I HAVE VISITED TO INDIA AND I HAVE SEEN THIS WITH MY OWN EYES.

MAHESH CHITNESS , FARZANEH , AND DOMNIC DAVID ARE AN *** AND ALSO A MOTHER ***.

Luminess Air Reviews