Lakeland, Florida
1.4K views
With Company response Not resolved

I purchased luminess clearly thinking it was only $19.99 to try it and if not happy can return with no hassle. It has been a nightmare with this company, they don't care about unhappy customer, ALL LUMINESS WANT IS YOUR MONEY and charge you extra without letting you know!!

When I received my product I was surprised with the extra charges on my receipt and so right there and then I knew not to deal with the company anymore as they mislead customer.

Talking to customer service is even the worst!!

The very worst customer service experience ever to experience in my life! I hope this company get sued!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Hidden cost, Misleading the price, False advertising, That the full cost was not prominently displayed and discussed.

• Red flag
  • Luminus Air Scam
  • Product Real Costs

Comments

#1198769

People can't really be this ignorant, what do you think "30-Day Trial-Only" means ... and if you read the very bottom of the screen in fine print ..

it does tell you that after your trial period, you will be charged monthly until paid in full ... and if you order by phone ...

operators also tell you, I know I've made orders in the past ... people just don't read or listen ...

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1195253

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to communicate why Luminess Air did not meet your expectations.Here at Luminess Air, we stand behind our products and will not be satisfied until you are satisfied. The infomercial explains that customers may try Luminess Air starting at 19.95.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure Terms are agreed upon online before checking out. If there were any Terms missed our Customer Service Representatives are here to explain and assist in the best way possible.

We strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service and products and are saddened that you feel you received anything less than that. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally Ashley@luminessair.com, as I would love to turn your experience around with us.

#1194788

This company is a real scam. Your are not delivering what you say.

Fraud by your charges on my credit card.

Shame on you.

On TV it states 19.95 You charged my credit card 24.91. + 1.00 this is unacceptable.

Your employee Derrell #1143 was very kind on the phone

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1195255
@trish

Hi Trish,

Please keep in mind that with any purchase there are taxes and fees depending on which state and country. We are delighted that Derrell was able to assist you with explaining and Terms.

@Luminess Air Response

Why are all these people saying you ripped them off and lied to them. I know the routine - when you want a refund and call no one answers the phone or letters or lies to you. It is a scam, all the posters are not lying.

Luminess Air Reviews