Paso Robles, California
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered luminess air , thinking that for approximately $30 it might be worth a try . Well it Isn't!

but to add insult to injury it is yet another example of a substandard company raping the consumer. After canceling the reordering of the make up I noticed a 79 dollar charge on my bank statement.... long story short it wasn't $30 it was now 5 instalments of $79 plus the $30... $425 !!!

when I called luminess air they said that it was only a 30 day trial for $30 . I was never made aware of this but was told that it was stated on the shipping label, in very fine print on the bottom. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! by the time I contacted them I had already paid them over $200 for this piece of ***.

They offered nothing to resolve this and I had no choice but to stop payment. They threatened my credit but at this point I am to angry to care.

Why are company's such as lumines air allowed to continue ripping customers off with no consequences ??? BUYER BEWARE OF LUMINESS SNAIR!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: That the full cost was not prominently displayed and discussed, Scam, I did not like customer service, Bait and switch sales tactics.

• Luminess Air RIP-OFF

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Michelle,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been with the 30 day in home trial. Located on the very first page of ordering (http://www.luminessair.com/TVOffer/airbrush-makeup-system.aspx) Luminess Air states that the order is a 30 day trial for 19.95.

We also inform of standard monthly payments, before any upgrades and additional items are added to your order. Monthly payments and makeup club terms are also on the final review of your order, before clicking the check out button online, in the email confirmation, and green packing list that comes with your Airbrush System.

A Luminess Air Representative discounted $150.00 on December 9, 2015, for the misunderstanding and lesson the cost of your Airbrush System. My name is Ashley and I can be reached by email Ashley@luminessair.com, if there is anything further I am able to assist you with, as we do believe in satisfying our customers in any way possible.

I say we report this company to the district attorney and what ever magazine sponcers them. The district attorney will handle it.

Luminess Air Reviews