Austin, Texas
With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I called to return it and customer Svc rep told me to keep trying it, that I would have until 2/22/16 to return it. I said I still wanted to return it, she said how about I give it to you for $49.74?

I said I would try it again. Tried to return it again today (2/17/16). They said because I took the lower price, the sale was final.

It was $2 cheaper than my original charge.

Bottom line, don't buy this product.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Karen,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know that discounted prices are offered to our valued customers, as we would not want the price to keep you from looking absolutely gorgeous with your Airbrush System.

Luminess Air does inform that systems on a promotional offer and/or discount are final sale items.

If you are not satisfied with this Terms, I would be more than happy to assist you personally, as you are still inside your extended 30 day trial. Please email me personally at Ashley@luminessair.com and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Luminess Air Reviews