Bellaire, Kansas
1.8K views
With Company response
4.8

After getting my shipment from the infomercial I started using the product. A month later I received am additional shipment of foundation.

My card was billed two separate charges. I called furious and wanted to curse everyone out but the rep answered the phone with a pleasant tone and was very helpful. He let me vent and did not get angry or unprofessional. He carefully explained th charges and the policies.

Turns out I just hadnt read the fine print that explains that I would be charged if I didnt call to return it before the end of my trial. I liked the system so much I didnt want to return it anyway. He offered me a free gift and changed my payment schedule to to my preference for the inconvenience.

After I got off the pho e I felt like I won even tho there was no fight. ABSOLUTELY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service to you and would not want the cost or any inconvenience be the reason you are not able to be a Luminess beauty. Please do not hesitate to contact us again, if you have any questions are concerns and we will always be here for you :)

Luminess Air Reviews