Layton, Utah
2.1K views
With Company response

I just saw the infomercial about an hour ago. I was amazed by what they were offering. I had the same problem. It said "only $19.99 for the full system. When I called to order I tried EVERYTHING to speak to a person. The automated system already knew my name and where I lived. SCARY! I just had this gut feeling that something was wrong. It is! After the computer took my credit card it charged my account for some nail system without my permission and enrolled me in the automatic shipments of refills for $29.299. So I immediately went on the web to find out more information. Thankfully I found this site!! Who knows what else I have been changed for.

THERE IS HOPE! I immediately called my credit card and they were awesome! Bank Of America immediately closed that account number and express shipped us out new credit cards! Dana at Bank Of America also recommended that I call the, "Billing Disputes Department on Friday and make a claim. That way I should be covered so, there are never any charges.

SO EVERYONE REMEMBER IF YOU PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD, THEY ARE THERE FOR YOU!! THEY ARE EXPERTS AT THESE ISSUES AND ARE ON YOUR SIDE! CALL AS SOON AS YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM. THE SOONER THE BETTER.

So I am another person to fall for their false claims. Buyers beware, don't buy the Luminous Air system. THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES, they tried to steal from me! Hopefully, thanks to Bank Of America, they won't get any money from me!

Comments

Thank you ladies for the reviews ladies! Oh my God I was goingto order my girlfriend andi one for christmas This is why I don't like ordering on line!!!!!!" Stop being lazy Ladies!!!!!!get up andgo to the store"

I guess I am amongst the many unfortunates who were taken by this company. I was on the phone at 3:30 AM ( should never conduct business when it's the middle of the night) and the sales rep kept asking me if I wanted this product or that product.

Long story short, I got charged a total of 85.90 for the first order and haven't even received the items yet. They were supposed to arrive by the 26th. I wonder if they will ever get here. I'm just going to return them anyway.

I really feel absolutely cheated.

I was looking for a good product for a decent price. I guess I should have known better.

@Hairlady1

Hi Hairlady,

I want to apologize to you as well. If you can call our Customer Service Department we will be more then happy to assist you Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST at 1-888-793-7474.

We will be looking forward to speaking to you to resolve this issue.

You can personally contact me as well via email at toni@luminessair.com. Thank you again!

I liked the model in pigtails go figure if you want to sell this then so be it but guess what movie stars wouldn't use this for its t ok cheap for them get real people you are complete lyers! !!!!!

@rip off

Hi Rip,

We are so sorry you feel that way, but here at Luminess Air we have more pleased Customers then dissatisfied Customers. All too often dissatisfied customers are eager to voice their dissatisfaction for the company for their errors.

We will never want our Customers to feel like we mislead any information to them, we believe in full disclosure of our company policies, terms and conditions.

If you have any other concerns or questions please free to contact me personally via email at toni@luminessair.com. Thank You!

Toni

Hi There,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand how frustrated you must be.

we believe in full disclosure of all information regarding our policies and payments before orders are placed, and will not complete an order without confirmation and authorization of these terms. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and our Customer Service Team is always more then happy to help in any way possible in regards to your order.

You can reach them at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. I want to help you in any way that I can, you can also contact me personally via email at toni@luminessair.com.

@Luminess Air Response

hi I just started using the machine and in using the product 3 times it broke. It does not squirt out the foundation.

cleaned it still nothing.

I get nothing but air. Please help.