1.1

I have been waiting weeks to receive my product it has been over 2 weeks and I'm supposed to have received it within 5 to 7 business days still haven't received it I'm very excited about the product I'm not trying to say anything bad about you guys but it's kind of ridiculous on how do you treat somebody when they pay for it in full and you don't ship it to nobody 86 Home Street Newport Kentucky and I am apartment one so I don't see any of this function or a unclear address I live in 86 Home Street Newport Kentucky apartment 1 41071 please send this to me or please reimburse my card back if you're not going to send it to me please reimburse it and I would like to have it within the next couple days because this is ridiculous I paid 5 - $7 to get it shipped as soon as possible and you guys are wanting to play games so I'm not trying to be a wits or anything like that I'm trying to get what I paid for and I'm sure that you understand so please give me a contact number 8594125851 becka thank you very much!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You know the company can't see this, right? And posting your name, address, and phone number on the internet is not a good idea.

Dear "Commenter" and others....

I agree and understand your upset. However, when you are posting ANYTHING that may be viewed by people you don't know, it is very careless and dangerous to be posting your addresses, phone numbers, and any other information about yourself or anyone else.

I understand that in a position of anger, frustration, or desperation of finding a solution to a problem or dealing with a delinquent company it might be tempting to overlook something like this. But it's not worth it.

You should remove the home addresses from this post ASAP. It's accessible to anyone online.

-- A concerned consumer....

Luminess Air Reviews