Sun Valley, California
2.6K views
With Company response Not resolved

Watch Out and Don't fall for the "tickler" sales price being advertised on tv or anywhere else! What they don't tell you is that the "system" is actually well over $200. If you try to cancel, they will make sure that they charge your card that very day you are calling in to make sure they get more money out of you!

Once I noticed they were charging me more money, I called to cancel, they first said that I needed to pay the entire amount still outstanding, however, I told them I would just cancel my card instead so they can't charge it anymore. So they decided, after "talking with a supervisor" to 'allow' me to cancel yesterday, BUT unknown to me, they went ahead and charged my card for the balance. They also told me that they would send an email to me stating that they would not charge me anymore, however, I did not receive any letter. I will be reporting them to the federal Consumer Protection Bureau. I suggest you do the same.

Reason of review: LUMINESS AIR IS A SCAM COMPANY.

Luminess Air Cons: Whole scam of the infomercial, Product does not work as advertised and bait and switch tactics, Bait and switch sales tactics.

• Airbrush Systems
  • Scam Additional Charges

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Mary,

We would definitely like to apologize that you feel this way. Luminess Air does believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and will not place an order without Terms and Conditions being agreed upon.

We also provide a final invoice online, an email confirmation, as well as a green packing list that further explains Terms. We would be more than happy to provide the email confirmation that confirms last charge for your Airbrush System was September 9,2015, which was before the call was made on September 10,2015. A supervisor also made sure the last 2 payments were waived off so that you are not charged any further, after your call was made, due to the misunderstanding. My name name is Ashley and I will personally email the information.

Please feel free to email me back, if you have any further questions or concerns. Again, we do apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thank you -- turning them into consumer protection. They are a complete fraud -- do not purchase -- you will spend hours correcting your credit card. I had to cancel my card.

Luminess Air Reviews