Rochester, New York
3.1K views
With Company response

I purchased the Luminess Air System on line. No where did it tell me that it was more than Luminess is $29.95 plus shipping.

I received the product, watched the DVD and demos on you tube. I loved the make-up and the way it looked after a little practice wit the air brush. Then I happened to read the packing list. "Your basic cost for trying Luminess is $29.95 at the time of order followed by 5 affordable monthly payments of $69.99 starting 30 days from your order date.

You will receive a 2 months supply of airbrush foundations every other month at a guaranteed low price of $39.95 plus $2.95 shipping and handling per order." Now doing the math, the nice product that

was $29.95 ( I upgraded for $10.00) now has a whopping cost of $476.00 plus the initial $29.95 and initial shipping. Which is over $500.00.

If this isn't misrepresentation and robbery I don't know what is. STEAMING IN ARIZONA

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Luminess Air Pros: Look of the make up.

Comments

Deffinately a scam!

I feel like I'm reading my own story. Don't even try it. Back away, far away!

I'm STEAMING IN TEXAS as well. I called customer service and asked about my order for some strange reason I guess o didn't hit confirm and boy am I happy.

I told the rep they are misrepresenting the cost of the system. When I was told the price I was ticked off. She had the nerve to tell me I didn't listen to the advertisement and when that was said, I kindly told her to take that air system and put it where the sun don't shine. I was so mad that she said it was my fault.

Well here's them as all they know how to do is screw people over. If you want one that bad, go to Amazon or Overstock.com---so much cheaper.

@Anonymous

Anyone who watches that commercial and thinks the total cost is $29.95 is a fool. I would not buy it if it WERE $29.95 because it would have to be so poorly manufactured that it would not last a week.

Not to mention it CLEARLY states that is the price to TRY it. Once I see the word *TRY* on an ad or commercial, the FIRST thing I do is go the site and find out what the actual cost is. Which is exactly what I did with Luminess. The NEXT thing I do is check to see if the internet is flooded with complaints about the product, as it is with about 90% of infomercial products.

The NEXT thing I do is see if anyone else makes a quality product for substantially less. I factor in any attached auto ship items and shipping and handling. THAT is where a lot of infomercial companies make a killing and I avoid abusiveness in those areas like the plague. I find out if there are myriad complaints about continued billing, refusal to issue RMAs, rude customer service agents, etc.

In other words, I do my homework before making my purchase. If you or the OP had done ANY of that, you would not be here now, complaining.

Try doing your due diligence in the future and save yourself time, money and frustration.

@Anonymous

They are definitely trying to be deceptive! It took me 30 min to figure out that it is a $500.00 unit.

If you go to the web site and hit order now at the very bottom of the page in small writing it said 5 easy payments of $59.99. Not cool! Very shady!

I will buy mine at Amazon. Com.

@anonymous

Hi There,

We do apologize for any confusion there may be. Luminess Air does not offer any of the Airbrush System's at $500.00.

The 5 monthly payments of 59.99 totals to $300.00.

Airbrush System's through Amazon does not come with any type of warranty however, Luminess Air does run special offers and promotions and will price match, if you happen to find the exact same Airbrush System cheaper. Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

@anonymous

Hi There,

The 5 monthly payments of 59.99 totals to $300.00.

@Anonymous

Point made we should all speak to people the way we would like to be spoken to since no one knows everything no disrespect

Hi Linda,

I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and will not place an order unless Terms are agreed upon, stating you have read and understand.

Also, there is absolutely no obligation for the makeup membership, as it may be cancelled at any time.

Luminess Air is an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and take pride in providing excellent Customer Service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if you have any questions or concerns.

Luminess Air Reviews