Orlando, Florida
With Company response

I can't get an answer from them when or how my order shipped. It would be curtious if they would reply.

They removed the money quickly from my acct and it said rush shipping so I am still waiting. If I don't get a reply by tomorrow's date I.will cancel.

It's not worth.the hassle. Bandida626@yahoo.com

Comments

I place my order an I have not received it when I called they told me it was a mixup with fed x I'll never do this again I just want my money back I think this place is a scam an on some real bullsh+.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Tye

Hi There,

I want to apologize for any shipping delay there may be with your package.We are wanting to get this taken care of as soon as possible for you.Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST or email me personally Ashley@luminessair.com so that I am able to see what exactly is the delay with Fed Ex.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Rosa,

I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been.The order was placed online where it does explain our shipping time frame for rush shipping. Also,we do send email confirmation for your order as well as your tracking information, when your package receives tracking. Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so that we may confirm that we have your correct email on your order and further assist you.

@Luminess Air Response

I was going to order this product... But I think the BBB needs to get involved and also the TV stations that are airing this infomercial needs to be aware of what is going on.

If this company can not comply with what that are telling consumers then this infomercial needs to be removed.

I keep reading the consumers complaint with a lot of apologies to follow from Luminous air. Stop with all of the apologies and make things right.