South Bend, Indiana
With Company response Not resolved

They don't tell you what's at stake from the get-go and just keep withdrawing money from bank account. I told them I wanted to return the airbrush but was told I couldn't because it was past 30 days and it costs about $400.

I told them to stop sending me make-up and they still do and withdraw funds from bank.

If there is enough evidence for a class action lawsuit, I think it's definitely worth considering. I have never used the airbrush nor their make-up. Was planning to sell in ebay or wherever.

Too complicated to use.

It's one of my biggest regrets -- I've been scammed.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: I felt scammed.

• luminessair rip off

Comments

#1195489

Call your Attorney General you'll get fast results!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Rakelle,

We would like to apologize for any difficulty you may be experiencing. The Luminess Airbrush Makeup Club has absolutely no obligation, as it may be cancelled at any time.

Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and would never place an order without Terms agreed upon stating that they are read and understood. Please know that we are always here for our customers and would be more than happy to turn your perception of Luminess Air around if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Reviews