West Hollywood, California
With Company response

**solution**

I had the saaaame exact problem. Could not get them to stop charging me for makeup after i (first) asked that my shipments be sent every 5 months (which the lady said she took care of, only to be charged and rcv new makeuo evrr since), to canceling the beauty club completely.

They keep sayin kn here to call custoner service but i get nowhere. What pissed me off now was last night i noticed anooother charge...so i googled "luminess air BBB" and was able to get all kinds of email addresses so i sent an email to all 6 of em. Also filed complaint on BBB website. Let me tell you, the charge on my cc that i saw last night is gone?

Also someone responded to one of the emails i sent letting me know a refund will be issued within 5-7 business days.

We will see if that happens, will monitor closely. DON'T LET THEM KEEP TAKING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, GET TO THE BBB WEBSITE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

The comment was made so that anyone else with this issue is able to skip the extra riffraff and get straight to who can help. That is why.

Yes i got the email that i will be getting refunded, this morning. But all this happened AFTER my horrible experience with Luminess customer service. Had this been an excellent experience, i would have never made any negative comments at all. I have never been so mad to actually go out of my way to complain.

Ever. Sucks that i had to in the first place.

Get it? Good.

@Anonymous

Hello Again,

I want you to know that we strive to provide the absolute best service to all of our customers. It can become easy to believe something when you read it enough times, but the truth is we have many more pleased customers then disappointed ones.

All too often frustrated customers are eager to voice their dissatisfaction. Luminess Air has changed lives of thousands of women and the way they apply their makeup.

If there is anything else i can personally assist you with feel free to contact me at toni@luminessair.com. Thank You

Toni

@Anonymous

Hello Again,

Toni

Hi There,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience that you are having.You called to customize your makeup club in June and then decided to cancel in August which we did for you. We also informed you via email that you would be refunding for the last club shipment.

I am not sure as to why the comment was made when we have resolved this issue for you. Please call us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST if there is a misunderstanding that you are having.