Wellington, Nevada
With Company response

THIS COMPANY ISN'T TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN CHARGES AND AFTER I RECIEVED MY STARTER KIT I SENT IT BACK BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT AND THE PERSON THAT I ORDERED IT FOR DIDN'T WANT NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME I DON'T GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I REFUSED IT.WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET OFF I BETTER GET A FULL REFUND OR I WILL FILE A CLAIM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS PEOPLE ,THAT'S THEFT NOT RETURNING MY MONEY !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Raegan,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to communicate to us your concerns. After careful review of your account, I do see that the package was refused through the United States Postal Services.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund without package being in our possession. We have every desire to assist in addressing your concerns the best way possible however, the package does have to return back to us first.

Please email me personally Ashley@luminessair.com, as I would be more than happy to keep you updated on the status of your package.