Troy, Michigan
1.1K views
With Company response Not resolved

Although I did NOT purchase this system from the Luminess website, I did not like the system. For those of us who have mature combination skin, this product is very drying and flakey, even with the " moisturizing primers and all the other bells and whistles" it did not help.

I am extremely glad that I didn't lock my self into AUTO SHIPPING with them.

If you want to try it out, purchase from eBay or Amazon to try. Do not purchase directly from Luminess, you will save yourself many headaches if you don't like the product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We are sadden that you feel this way. Ordering from Luminess Air is the best route that you could take.

We have 4 finishes of foundation that our customers are able to try for free, if the finish sent is not working best for them. Our Satin or Silk finish would be best for mature/drying skin. There is also absolutely no obligation to receive the refills of foundation, as it may be cancelled before or anytime during 30 days of receiving your system. Luminess Air also backs up all products with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Purchasing from Ebay is neither sanitary or trustworthy to purchase someone else's makeup. Also neither website has a 30 day in home trial for customers to first try before you buy.

We strive on providing our customers with the best quality products and service. You are always welcome to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if you have any questions or concerns.

Luminess Air Reviews