Surrey, British Columbia
With Company response

LUMINESS AIR doesn't provide complete ordering cost info, so if you are in Canada get ready for ANOTHER fee. I order things online all the time, and from numerous websites- all the way from China, to the US.

and never once have i been charged additionally for taxes on shipping and handling at customs. Every other site shows you EXACTLY what you're paying for. Luminess Air had already charged me $40, US. funds I might add, although failing to mention the fees didn't stop at my bill.

When fed ex tried to drop off my package, which they screwed up on too, not reading the tiny detail about how it was to be delivered to the coach house - not the main house, I had to go all the way down to their location, and SUPRISE- another almost $45 fee owed before I could have my order. I don't know how they can charge so much, and then there's another huge amount still owing. You could send something to freaking India for that amount. It would prolly get there quicker too.

My advice is, if you already own the machine from them and like it, buy another brand of airbrush makeup to use with it instead.

If you are thinking about becoming a new customer, DON'T DO IT!!! I promise you, it's so not worth the headache and run-around you'll get from that joke of a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately, Luminess Air is unable to control custom charges and the duty in Canada.Many of our customers are in Canada and other countries and we try our best to inform you of any additional shipping and fees that you may be subject to. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST if you have any questions or concerns.

Luminess Air Reviews