Mountain View, California
With Company response Not resolved
1.5

I ordered the system after watching the commercial. It was supposed to be $19 plus to try, so I went to the website and made my purchase.

According to the website, after 30 days, a reaccuring charge of $39 will be billed. After some thought, I realized I really couldn't afford it, so I sent an email asking for a cancellation. Unfortunately I was told that the system was in transit and couldn't be cancelled. But that was when the financial nightmare began...

I finally recieved the system and found out that the cost isn't 39, it's 62.06.

I couldn't just return everything, I had to get a RA number and then pay for the shipping and handling (again), PLUS the package had to be in Luminess' warehouse and processed within 5 days BEFORE they cancel and reimburse my money (24 dollars).

Then on top of all that, despite the fact I declined to join their membership club, I was automatically enrolled and charged 45 for that. Ladies don't even bother because you'll end up paying more for this product than anything in Sephora!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I totally agree with you, was so excited about ordering and then I was told their Is an extra $25 + $7 processing fee it's OK I'll do without crazy so a product that was to cost $29 is now up to $66 and that is still before shipping what the ***

thank you for this feedback, sounds like nothing more than a absolute scam

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Anonymous

Hi There,

We do apologize that you feel this way. Luminess Air is an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and have been for many years.

Please do not hesitate to review the Luminess Air Terms and Conditions so that you may know the correct information regarding the Luminess Airbrush 30 day in home trial. You may also contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion there may have been regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial offer. After the 30 day in home trial, the system has 5 monthly payments to pay for the system itself.

By returning the system, payments are cancelled, as well as the automatic shipments of makeup. Luminess Air automatically ships a 2 month supply of foundation after the 30 days, which may be cancelled at any time by emailing us at help@luminessair.com or contacting us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. The shipping to receive the package is completely on us however, returning the package may result in a shipping fee from the carrier your prefer.

The Return Authorization Number also has an 2 week expiration date. We are always here to provide you with the correct information for the 30 day in home trial, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

@Luminess Air Response

Of course you would say that, but the complaints speak for themselves.

Luminess Air Reviews