League City, Texas
1.2K views
4.8

I called in because I no longer wanted my luminess air system. I thought it was to expensive and my stylus wasn't working.

I spoke with the representative Amy about cancelling my order. She offered me an additional 30 days to try it out along with color matches since I was sent out wrong colors. I agreed to doing so. It has been well over 30 days and I love my product.

Thanks to her I was able to get to play around with it more and looked at the tutorials she sent me which made me more familiar with my device. The customer service was excellent and she helped me with all my concerns without getting impatient and walked me through steps on rebuilding my Luminess. I really love my luminess I use it for everyday use and also I find it much more easier to use then using my regular products.

I don't have to worry about the mess or the hassle. I love this system and hope to do business with you all for many more years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments