Galion, Ohio
With Company response

I ordered the everyday system before thanksgiving and have yet to get it but dont worry they took my money im not sure how this company is still in business thay suck have no customer service I have repeatedly asked for email with tracking number and I can't even get that I will be going to a different company to order for my makeup needs please luminess air do us all a favor and file for bankruptcy just stop screwing over people

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Luminous seems to have the same answer for everything. Every complaint I have read is answered.

I have not ordered but these reviews say it all. Regardless of what luminous tells it's clients it truly should not take as long to deliver their product of course unless they are manufacturing the product in a third world country and it is being delivered by mule????? Come on, it's 2015 and soon 2016, nothing that I have ever ordered has taken as long as people are complaining about this product. NOT EVEN WHEN I DON'T pay for two day or over night delivery.

It's crazy and them to patronize every customer with the same line.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I want to apologize for the difficulty you may be experiencing with Luminess Air. We do state in Terms and Conditions that with Regular Ground Shipping it may take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.

There is an option for expedited shipping if you would like to receive your items faster as with the Christmas time orders are at a very high volume.

Emails are answered within 24 to 48 hours not including weekends and holidays. If you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST we would be more than happy to assist you and accommodate you the best way possible with your concern.

Luminess Air Reviews