Chicago, Illinois
With Company response Not resolved
2.2

This makeup is great but the second they get your credit card information you will be charged monthly for everything that they send you, & they will send you a lot. Even after I called them & requested that they stop all future makeup shipments, that I was perfectly capable of choosing my own, they continued to send me makeup & charge my card for it.

Buy this from eBay, Target, or anywhere, but do Not trust this company with your credit card information.

They actually screwed up my initial shipment & cut a deal with me that they then refused to stand up to.

I will Never trust another online purchase again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Thank you for your post. I was considering purchasing this product but after reading this I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from them.

Theone
@Anonymous

You are very welcome. I refused their last makeup package before my last post, still no refund & I have still not received the other makeup package they billed me for previously. I will NEVER trust another infomercial as long as I live.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Scarlet,

We definitely hate that you feel this way as we have assured you there is no way to cancel the automatic shipments via online.By contacting Customer Service, the shipments were cancelled immediately for you and the representative apologized for the misunderstanding of you not being able to cancel via online. We also sent email confirmation to further ensure your Airbrush System agreement with us.

Here at Luminess Air, we strive to provide the absolute best Customer Service possible to all of our valued customers and made sure the Airbrush System reached your P.O Box instead of your physical address that was provided. We deeply apologize for the misunderstanding and inconvenience this has caused you and more than happy to assist you with any of your concerns, if you would please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

@Luminess Air Response

Actually, none of what you stated WS true. Before you shipped my airbrush & within hours of ordering it I called to speak to a representative about the shipment information.

Your company did, after almost a month of me waiting for my initial shipment of the airbrush, cut a deal with me. By then I had received 2 orders of makeup that I had purchased on my own. After another month, your company started sending me makeup that I did not order, the bill inside stated zero dollars, I thought finally, an apology, but no, they charged me $45 for a foundation & 2 eyeshadows, that I did not want or need. When I called your customer service they stated I was signed up for it when I purchased my airbrush but I had seen the automatic enrollment for makeup & steered clear of it.

I understood O would be charged for the airbrush monthly when I purchased, I read the fine print, no where did it state that I was also signing up for future shipments of makeup. I never tried to cancel anything online, I have contacted your representatives every time. So, before you lay the blame on your customer, again, try to step up to the plate. I have only had 1 interaction with your company which was nice or even helpful & my problems still were not resolved but at least she apologized & meant it.

Your company did not stand up to the initial deal they made with me 3 weeks after my first order, while I was still waiting for my product to arrive, they have repeatedly charged my credit card & you do have terrible customer service.

Those are the straight up facts & I happen to know that ICm not the only one that thinks so. Try some honesty & kindness, oh, & you might also try & think about what your customers feel.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Scarlet

Hi Scarlet,

The makeup shipments are automatically shipped after 30 days. There is no way to steer clear of the shipments when you are placing your order online.

By calling or emailing us to cancel is the only way the shipments will not be automatically shipped. I deeply apologize that there was a misunderstanding and an inconvenience of the makeup being charged to you.

I can assure you that you are cancelled out of the makeup club and if you have any questions or concerns I would be more than happy to personally assist you. Feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com

Theone
@Luminess Air Response

I did contact you on the phone, I have Never once tried to stop your pilfering of my funds from my credit card online. I have sent back your latest shipment & I am Stull waiting for the proceeding one, both of which you have charged & been paid for.

I would never call or speak to your company again, I'm sorry but once bitten...or in the case of your company, after repeated abuse, Inprefer to steer clear.

Sincerely,