1.3

I had such high exptations and could not wait to get my luminess air kit. I saved my money up, took me a while but I finally was able to buy it.

When I first put it on it looked great.Ten minutes later it looked terrible spotty,blotchy, absolutely horrible. I tried many different things to correct this I adjust the distance of the pen things the make up comes out of. I always started with a clean face . I tried numerous things I put lotion on first didn't help and .

I tried different kinds of primer no luck I even watched videos on how to apply it on you tube. I tried powers setting sprays all individually and together. Nothing worked. I tried everything even had other people put it on me and their selves.

It looked the same on them as it did me.

I feel cheated and ripped off. I really thought this was gonna be a great product and that I would have finally found a great product that worked and done what it said .I would never buy this again and am very dissapointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments