Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
With Company response

My name is Rebecca Meeker and I called about the alumis airbrush makeup. I was qouted 3 different Price's for this product after giving you my card number !!!

I'm not happy in fact I'm pissed off !!!! Im writing to CANCEL the order NOW !!! If I have to go change my bank card information i will !!! Not HAPPY in Oklahoma !!!

Please fix this problem or i will change bank account numbers !!! What a 'SCAM' !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Rebecca,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may have been regarding the cost of the Luminess Airbrush 30 day in home trial. The cost to try Luminess Air for 30 days, as mentioned on the infomercial, is 19.95.

Depending on upgrades and add on's added to your order, the price may increase to try for 30 days. This will also increase the cost of the monthly payments if you decide you love and would like to keep your Luminess Airbrush System.

We are always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. Again, we deeply apologize for the misunderstanding and would love to assist you with your concerns.