Saint Petersburg, Florida
With Company response Not resolved

Yeah I was going to buy it because they had a special for 19.95 then when I read the fine print they want you to pay 4 easy payments of 59.95 not only that there are more fees on top of that so I was disappointed so why pay for something that you're not going to get cheap anyway is just another scam to get you pulled in because the time you get done paying for this machine you could have done bought you a whole new wardrobe I rather go to Mary Kay.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

hi, my name is John Ambrose i had no idea this kind of inappropriateness was happening, esp with Ve Neil as exposure promotion, i freelance sfx makeup here in Calgary and would love to have this product buuuut i gues not! i cant believe the bad reviews on it, i am so sorry you are going through this :(

keoniambrose at yahoo . ca

#1205602

They are very misleading .i purchased one and no where on their website did it say I had to pay up to $400 for their make up.I discoverd that info in tiny print on a piece of paper that came along with the product.

Also the spray gun is very cheaply made .The throttle has one speed and the spray make up gets everything spoiled from your hair to your clothes clothes .Do not buy this product.save yourself

The hassle of returning it.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1205665
@Anonymous

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your feedback online. Luminess Air does fully disclose monthly payments on the very first web page before the order now button is clicked.

Depending on upgrades that are added to the order, will determine monthly payment amounts, if kept after the 30 days. Luminess Air has 1 speed as well as 3 speed Airbrush Systems.

The stylus is specifically designed to spray where it is aimed and provide a mist of foundation to cover the face. We would love to assist you with Airbrushing or any questions or concerns you may have, if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1205332

Hi There,

We greatly appreciate your feedback on the 30 day in home trial offer. Please know that this offer is designed for customers to try the Airbrush System before purchasing.

Luminess Air has many sale systems, special offers and full price systems, as low as $99.00 on our website www.luminessair.com.

We also have full price systems on Amazon, Groupon, and HSN, which are authorized sellers for Luminess Air. If you would like more information on Luminess Air, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Reviews