Clarksville, Tennessee
With Company response

Ordered the product for 34 bucks which included rush shipping. Two weeks have gone by no product but I get two charges to my account today for 69 bucks apiece.

Bogus. I haven't even received the product yet. Because of this I don't care how great the product is when I get it I will be sending it back and getting my money back. This company is very shady.

Be ware. Must be 100 words but have nothing else to say. Rambling away right now. Well close to being done.

Ten more to go. Oh no five more.

Two more. Done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

Good luck...my wife ordered from them a year ago and still getting payments taking out..and when I call them to tell them they tell me they will send a package to my house to have product sent back but never arrives! 38 a month for the past year and a half!! Seriously pissed...next step is a lawyer!

Ive been waiting mine for two weeks and nothing

I bought the airbrush on line in August 2013 but I have since changed address but to my supper is products are still being sent to my old address 102 longpine place windsormill. MD 21244.

My question is who ordered these products ? Because my account is continually debited for products I did not order.

I will take it up legally if no satisfactory answer is provided.

Dr Olugbenga ogunleye

aremuogunleye@yahoo.co.uk

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Olugbenga ogunleye aremu

Hi Olugbenga,

One of our Customer Service Representatives will be in contact with you to go over all charges. Please fill free to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so that we are able to resolve the issue by phone.

Luminess Air Reviews