Ventura, California
With Company response Not resolved

I wrote a review about six months ago about makeup bottles leaking and losing more product than what I was using. The make up is far from being cheap.

As soon as I wrote the review, the company contacted me. They wanted to make things right, asked how many bottles leaked and how much I had lost, when I told them all bottles leaked they wanted pictures. I sent pictures of the cracks in the bottles and the mess it left in my Make up drawer. A representative called me and said they could only send me a sample bottle, which I never received!

What a joke, I spent a lot of money, I told them I loved the product, but couldn't afford all the waste. Not worth the money you pay for the loss of product and the mess left from the leaky bottles.

I fell liked they responded only because I wrote a bad review, then never followed through. Big waste of money!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I am done with this company, all they do is blow smoke, never followed through with their promise.

Luminess Air Cons: Any of experience, Refund, No follow through.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Tammi,

We certainly apologize that you feel this way. After reviewing your account, I do see that the system was purchased in 2013 and the last order of makeup was received March of 2015.

If Luminess Air was contacted regarding defective or broken bottles 6 months (September 2015), this would mean the bottles were in possession for 6 months. Here at Luminess Air, our goal is to satisfy each and every customer so even still with the order 6 months old, Luminess would ask that a picture be sent through email or mail of the defective product.

We are not able to replace this far out any other way. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Luminess Air Reviews