Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

So I ordered the Luminess Air Makeup System on cyber Monday and until today I still did not get my package. I called customer service and they gave me a tracking number dated 12/4/2012, the #s has no activity up to today.

They also deduct a $59 from my account plus the $22... I did not see this information on their site and was suprised. Anyways everytime I called they will give me scrap that my shipping takes up 6 weeks.

People you are in Texas not China!! stop misleading people and be honest this is just bad for business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Comments

Luminess air company have been take my money out of my bank over 480$ for free trail.this is so crazy so what do I need to do?

#581991

Thank you for your Luminess Air support! Please know that our standard shipping takes 2-6 weeks per our terms and conditions listed online at www.luminessair.com. We will also be glad to assist you with any further questions if you would like to give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST or by email at luminess@luminessair.com. Thank you!

Sincerely,