I ordered Luminess Air through there Anniversary infomercial on T.V because they were offering their product at a great price because it was their anniversary. I wanted to hide my dark spots due to aging and sun damage.

They totally scammed me. Nothing was disclosed on the phone when I placed my order about further payments being charged to my card. I have later found out that the infomercial price was only a down payment price for the machine. They said nothing about me being charged for auto shipments for the foundation and there was no way of being able to cancel these auto shipments.

Once they have your credit card number there is no way of canceling them charging your credit card. The girl on the phone told me that I could not cancel any further auto shipments of foundation unless I returned the machine. I am going to do that without any hesitation.

They are such liars and scammers! Someone needs to close this company down for good and put them out of business forever so they can no longer scam people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Commercial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments