Seriously Luminess? You really need to get your act together...6 calls to customer service in 7 weeks.
7/17 Placed order for system online
7/23 System delivered – Primer spray bottle broken and leaking
1st Call - requested replacement for primer spray
8/2 Make up order – received primer in pump not airbrush – what’s the point?
2nd Call – won’t accept return of primer in bottle – was told “I should have known”
8/23 Make up order – Blush broken and leaking
8/29 Billing Question 3rd Call – Felicia confirmed three charges (61.94 on Aug 23, 62.94 on Sept 23 and 62.94 on Oct 23. I asked if there was ANY other charges and was told no.
8/30 Charged 35.06 for “Make Up Club” – a charge that Felicia did not tell me about the day prior
9/12 4th Call - Spoke with Darnell to replace broken blush – 2 to 3 weeks shipping
9/12 5th Call - Spoke with Susan regarding make up club charge. She told me that she would push make up delivery to Jan 31 and the charge was really for “insurance” for the airbrush system. She also said the $35.06 was a one time charge?
9/13 Received make up club products (in Silk 3 and 4 – not my colors) How did Susan not know about this the day before??
9/14 6th Call - Spoke to Gary at make up club. Offered to credit 35.06 and waive second installment. Sending replacement product that is my color.
Top 6 issues:
1. Damaged product – padded envelopes not sufficient
2. Shipping time – 2 – 3 weeks for make up replacement is unacceptable in this day and age (Zappos can get me shoes the next day!)
3. Can’t access past orders on website in customer account
4. Inaccurate and inconsistent information from customer service
5. Customer service hours – closed three days for Labor Day
6. Why do you charge each product in the order separately on the credit card?
Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.