Moreno Valley, California
1K views
With Company response Not resolved

Thats awesome! Im thinking about purchasing one...

I have read alot of negative remarks 95% being of the financial nature. What customers need to realize is: When they say "30 day risk free trial" it means pay the indicated price and if not satisfied FOR ANY REASON return the product and you will be refunded your money. THAT being said... For anyone familiar with online or TV ordering...it is common sense that if you keep the product there will be future payments deducted from the card you gave when you ordered for the trial.

Im excited to try it. I hope its as good as they advertise!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Comments

From Orlando Florida, I received the Luminess Airbrush System 4 years ago as a gift from my boyfriend. I love it and will not use anything else.

I am a designer who works hard in the field of Hardscape / pool design. I use it early in the morning, balance the tones I want and go on about my day.

My boyfriend did tell me about the $19.00 to start and like anything else...You must always read the small contract print. Start with the positive and take time to learn it well and it is one of the few items that you will really like.

All the diet scams, etc are disappointment because they do not work.

Luminess Airbrush does! Read people!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with Luminess Air, as you have read and fully aware of what you have ordered. If you have any question or concerns during your 30 day in home trial, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST :) Happy Airbrushing!!

Jahki

it's not and not worth the money for sure!

Luminess Air Reviews