San Leandro, California
With Company response

I'm in customer service and when I called this company this lady literally was exaggerating yawning on the phone with me when I was complaining.

If my boss had seen me doing that, I would have been immediately fired. This company does not care.

They know what they're doing to the consumer -they know they're a bad business and they don't care.

Look ladies I used to do airbrush for a living- their stuff is too expensive and is low quality.

Do yourself a favor -do a Google search on how to make your own airbrush foundation which basically is Mica, glycerin, and water.

Get yourself a decent air compressor off of ebay for around 50 bucks and a stylus , (the actual airbrush), is a no brainer for around 15. The make up is made for pennies on the dollar and it looks better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Alexine

I could not express to you my dissatisfaction because you would not send it -and it apparently when you did send it, (if you really did),I never got it. I did, however call, and you told me, to "blank off", without actually saying the actual words.

Thank you so much, I actually do appreciate your reply and actually hope you have a very wonderful day.

Glo

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Gloria,

We definitely apologize that you feel this way.Here at Luminess Air we take pride in providing our customers with the absolute best Customer Service possible.Unfortunately, I do not have on the recorded call that you expressed to us your dissatisfaction with the Airbrush System and makeup or we would have been more than happy to explore different options to resolve this for you.By doing a search on Cosmetic Airbrush System's through Google all consumers will find the cost to be between 100-400 dollars. Ebay is a website that has consumers selling Airbrush System's not actual Airbrush Companies, which will result in a bargain and no warranty or return period if something was to happen to the system or if you decide the system is not for you.We have 4 different types of foundations for each skin type and a free color match if the finish you received is not for you.We would be more than happy to help you in any way possible and sent you a different foundation type to try,if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.