Brookshire, Texas
With Company response Not resolved

Well I purchased the Luminess air brush system and when I got it I was so excited to open it. To my surprise when I read what it was going to cost me 7 payments of 69$ so I thought this better be some magical make-up.

Boy was I wrong. I broke out and had a bad allergic reaction to the foundation. Took over a week to clear up. Decided I would call them to acquire the so called RA # to return the product back only to get a sales rep who was very rude.

I kept telling her that I only had it for a week and she stated I had to pay 29.95$ for the 1st 30 days even if I returned it sooner plus a 20$ restocking fee and other fees which she never told me because after giving me the RA# I needed she put me on hold and it hung up.

This product is so not worth it's value. I'll just stick with Saphora make up from the mall.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Foundation.

Comments

After my experience with Luminess Air Brush. I've since changed to M.A.C cosmetics. Best decision I ever made.

Dear Luminess Airbrush Customer Service rep. who responded.

If there is no program that will charge you 7 times, why is their one that charges 5 times at $79.99? My order states the following in fine print. Oh, and this should be disclosed in your TV commercial. Never does it say the unit costs one amount as a trial offer and then reveals the actual price.

How, honestly, can you say this isn't a scam?

"Customer Service may be reached M-F 8:30AM-5:30PM Central Standard Time by dialing toll-free: 1-888-793-7474. You will see a charge of $44.91; on your credit card today, and then after thirty days there will be 5 monthly payments of $79.99 for the cosmetics system, each charged to customer provided credit card(s). A fully refundable security deposit equivalent to one payment will be assessed at the time of shipment and may be applied towards full balance at any time. See terms and conditions for more information regarding this transaction.

Starting 45 days from your order date, you''ll receive a 60 day supply of airbrush foundations every other month at the guaranteed low price of just $39.95 per month, which you may conveniently call to cancel. There is no commitment or minimum to buy.

To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service. See terms and conditions for more information regarding this transaction."

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
@Chartreuse68

Hi There,

I'm so sorry that you feel this way and again apologize for the misunderstanding. The infomercial is advertising you to try this product.You do have a decision to keep or return which is how it is not a scam.You also read Terms and Conditions stating there are 5 monthly payments but said 7?so I am not sure why you feel this way. We also have several systems you can try as well and the systems differ in price so depending on which system you choose to try the price will differ.The "actual cost" may be less if a lesser price system is selected to try as Terms will then differ as well.We deeply regret that you are no longer a customer but please know that our intentions are not to scam as you did post Terms and Conditions and agree to them at checkout online.Thank you so much for your feedback.

Derrin
#852087

I love this product....i was hesitant at 1st as the 1st shipment foundation didnt suit me...they gladly, at no charge,sent a replacement...they worked with me on payment options...if i ask for a sample of something before i purchase,no problem..never have experience that has been less than completely nice and professional!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I deeply apologize for the misunderstanding you may have had in regard to your return instructions.We do NOT charge a 25% restocking fee for customer's with a Return Authorization number.There is also no program which would require you to make 7 payments.We would have been more than happy to explain these conditions to you if you had a question about your payments.The makeup is 90% water base and the 10% ingredients in the foundation may have not responded to your skin on the first try.Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST if you have any other inquiries about your billing or return as we are here to help you and do not want you to have any misunderstandings of what was ordered.Thank you.

Luminess Air Reviews