With Company response Resolved

Update by user Aug 15, 2016

As of August 15, 2016 Ms. Alana Campbell, Director of Customer Relations of Luminess Direct LLC has fully refunded all charges made in our account.

Ms.

Alana Campbell on behalf of Luminess Direct LLC agreed that the account made with Luminess Air LLC is closed out, after the merchandised has been returned and processed.

Since the account has been agreed by both parties as closed, and no further charges and shipment activity from Luminess Direct LLC. we moved this matter as resolved.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2016

I am complaining at FTC too and yes, I want this to be in a class action lawsuit too. It's CLEARLY a false advertisement practice.

I did not sign for a membership club, and did not fully understand upon purchase that the payment of $36 is just a 30 day trial thing. Now, I am billed to pay $91.94 or a a full payment of $383.70. They do not tell you this information until you receive the product which in my case have not open the box after 30 days because I am a working a lot and did not have the time to read any fine print until the bill showed up on my credit card. I have not used the lumineer make-up airbrush, all along I truly believed that the product that I have at home is fully paid and that I do not owe them a penny.

But no, they charge me because they claim that it is just a 30 day trial and I have to pay. Well, I am going to complain at FTC...BBB...and report this company for their false advertising and not telling the consumers on how much is the real price of their product.

This LUMINESS AIR will get you in debt. If there is a class action lawsuit e-mail me at janebarbour30@yahoo.com COUNT ME IN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: For false pricing in advertisement..

Preferred solution: The product has not been used at all. I wish to return the product and get a full refund..

Luminess Air Cons: False advertising.

• luminess products and employees
  • cosmestics
  • luminess air brush system

Comments

I AM GOING THRU SAME THING WITH THEM AND THEY KEEP CHARGING AFTER SENDING SHIPMENT BACK AND THEY SAID ALL WOULD BE CREDITED, YET THEY KEEP CHARGING ME 54.00 A MONTH. I AM TOTALLY TIRED OF THIS.

#1201912

hello i dont want any trouble just please stop billing my credit card please or there will be trouble thanks carla allen trinidad texas 75163

#1196852

Yes they already did that to me I report them to BBB they did noting about it l'm sure they have people working their for them with all this complain about them and with their false advertisement noting is done about it is about time people should get together and file a class action lawsuit against them l have taken your email address l will contact you almost the same thing happen to every body and people should go to GOOD MORNING AMERICA and report them l don't believe this is happing in America

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1196237

Hi Lorraine,

I would like to sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our advertised 30 day trial offer. We are a proud accredited member of the BBB with an "A" rating and never falsely advertised our product as we believe in full disclosure and can assure you that all payment information and terms were disclosed at time of purchase.The payment information is listed on the very first page, the terms and conditions must be checked off on stating customers have read, understands and accepts to confirm the order.

The order will not proceed unless the customer checks a box agreeing to the terms and conditions.

We also immediately followed up with a confirmation email to JANEBARBOUR30@YAHOO.COM for you to review your order. We would be more than happy to speak with you, if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, we would be more than happy to assist you.

#1196859
@Luminess Air Response

To Luminess Air all this *** as to stop let people real price of your product and stop *** people up

@Luminess Air Response

It is NOT ADVERTISED THAT IT IS A 30 DAY TRIAL, I GOT RIPPED OFFICE TOO!

@Luminess Air Response

I feel totall ripped off, you dont claim that hour customers will be billed $40 monthly. I think there should be a class action lawsuit with all of the false advertising that you have with your infomercials going right now I want my money back I will be sending this product back it is not worth it.

Luminess Air Reviews