Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered their pro system. It showed up missing parts and it was the wrong color.

So, I figured I'd let the color thing slide. Who's really ever going to see it anyways... I called about the missing tanning bottles and eyeshadow. They said it will be another 10 days.

Then, I tried to use the tanning system. It doesn't work. Now, I have a $350 paper weight. My makeup is tan to match my skin once I use the tanning system.

Who wants a tan body and a white face or a tan face and a white body? I can't use the makeup until the tanning system gets fixed. I called customer service again and they told me... You have to email customer service at help@luminessair.com and they will call you back?!?!

What's the point of having customer service that can service their customers? Now, I will NOT be tan or have flawless makeup for my trip. Glad I paid $20 to get "rush" shipping... They rushed it out alright.

So, fast the forget to pack everything and what color it was and to make sure it work and... I won't be ordering from them again and the really messed up part is... I'll have to lose $69.95 for the 30 day trial. Even if you paid in full.

Plus, another $20.40 for rush shipping and if you return it without all the parts it's another $25 per part... It's not worth it to send it back. I paid for 2 years of warranty.

I will get one that works if they have to over night me a new system every day for the next 2 years. DON'T BUY FROM LUMINESS AIR!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments