2.9

After using the Luminess Air, My skin, especially around the eyes were dry and on the upper cheeks are dry and flaky!! even though I tried to keep my facial area moist with oil it would go right back to being itchy, dry,flaky and uncomfortable through the day and night!!! It was almost as if I was having an allergic reaction to the makeup!

So rather than run the risk of things getting worse, I will be returning the

Luminess Air System and receive my refund before my skin gets any worse.

I have already spoke with someone in customer service, but I explained that the dry and flaky skin is getting unbearable. I will be returning the Luminess Air Legend Pro Rose Gold System, before my skin gets any worse! I also don't want any payment taken out of my bank account!!!

Thanks,

Jennette Foster

Please remove any charges from my bank account.

Thanks,

Jennette Foster

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Pros: I started out pretty hopeful and exciting, Misleading commercials about what you pay.

Luminess Air Cons: That the full cost was not prominently displayed and discussed.

Comments

Susan A

SAME HAPPENED TO ME IT IS PURE JUNK. TOLD MY BACK TO CHARGE THEM BACK THEY WANT ME TO PAY TO RETURN IT ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE COST OF THE JUNK THEY SENT I WROTE THEM THAT I WAS CHARGING IT BACK THROUGH MY BANK IF THEY WANTED THE PRODUCT SEND ME A SHIPPING LABEL LIKE OTHER REPUTABLE COMPANIES AND THEY REUSED SAID THEY WOULD REIMBURSE ME (SHOULD I HOLD MY BREATH) I TOLD THEM NO FULL SHIPPING COST COVERED OR THE CHARGE BACK STANDS NOW THEY SEND ME A THREATENING EMAIL THEY WILL PUT ME IN COLLECTIONS. I CALLED THE FTC AND WILL FILE WITH EVERY SITE I CAN TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A LOAD OF *** THE MAKE UP IS AND THE COMPANY IS A SCAM