Amarillo, Texas
With Company response Not resolved

I was interested in the Luminess Air System after watching the infomercial. I thought it was a very reasonable price so I ordered it.

At no time during the infomercial did they mention additional charges. Approximately a month later I found a charge for $68.13 on my credit card from them, and I had no idea what it was for. I got online and ended up in a chat with one of their reps. Then I discovered in the very fine, small grey print on my order that I would be charged that amount for five months, along with additional charges of $39.95 plus S/H.

I thought, "no way am I paying over $300 for this." Fortunately, I hadn't had a chance to start using it. I said I wanted to return it and I would be revoking that charge on my credit card. Who wants to do business with anyone who plays this kind of trick on unsuspecting individuals? The chat rep gave me the link to the page with instructions for returning the product.

It will go in the mail tomorrow. I will contact my credit card company about that charge. Supposedly, Luminess Air will refund me for the initial price.

We shall see. If not, I will contact my credit card company again.

Reason of review: Hidden charges.

• cost misrepresentation

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Sherral,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. There is no need to contact your credit card company, as Luminess Air was contacted only 1 day outside of 30 day trial.

A Return Authorization Number was issued via online, as our Terms and Conditions instruct and once the package is received in our warehouse, Luminess Air takes at least 3- 5 business days to process a refund of your account.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure Terms are located in more places than just the grey area online. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, and we would be more than happy to assist you.

Luminess Air Reviews