San Jose, California
1.4K views
With Company response

I ordered system after watching their commercials for several weeks. I ordered from the web addr they gave and paid my $78.

To my surprise, I get a nasty email from "Luminess Accounting" stating my monthly payment of $78 was declined. I thought when I ordered I had paid for everything. There was nothing stating I would have monthly payments. I bought it to try and figured I'd just throw it away since it was only $78.

I feel I was deceived by fraudulent advertising.

This was my first time trying airbrushing and figured $78 was a reasonable amt to pay to try it out. Had I known I would have to make monthly payments I never would have bothered with the whole thing.

Comments

That's hilarious! I LOVE it!

First time a consumer got to rip off a SCAM artist like Luminess Airbrush, among others.

You just made my day. Lmao!

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I want to apologize about any misunderstanding or confusion there may have been about the 30 day in home trial. We do fully disclose all Terms and Conditions and make sure they are agreed upon by the customer online. We would be more than happy to resolve this issue for you if you may please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

@Luminess Air Response

Well they agreed to stop the payment thing and "waved" the last 4 payments. I had them email it to me so I had it in writing. Buyer Beware!!