2.2K views
1.2

I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for a system so I looked around for some deals.

Groupon had the pro system listed for around 200 dollars, which I thought was a steal. It shipped on time, which I pleasantly noted. But, from that point on, it went downhill. The product did not dry well on my face.

The airbrush system itself was faulty. As soon as I dropped the makeup in, it started spouting out product all over my bathroom. It didnt leave any time for me to angle it or anything. I had been working long shifts, so I hadn't been able to test it out within the alotted return period.

But the groupon, nor the company itself seems to have any desire to rectify the mistake. I am livid, out 200 dollars, and left with a broken product that I cant even use. I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

Souly because the product is entitely overrated. But the fact that this company's customer service is so poor, might also pull its own weight.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

not a all happy with the product makes my skin feel tight and fake I have had three bottles leak due to top just coming off.

this wasn't about their nails it was about the product,stop picking on *** ***.

Elizabeth

I had a hard time following the video because I couldn't take my eyes off your horribly filthy fingernails. Next time you want to make a video please do your viewers a favor and cut your nails first.

You should file a complaint with BBB.

Luminess Air Reviews