Newark, New Jersey
2.4

After seeing this product offered on TV, I wanted to give it a try. The ad was for a 30 day money back guarantee FREE trial.

When I receive the order the paper work informed me that I owed them 300 plus dollars more. That was not part of the original information on the TV or their website. I realized this and immediately called customer service to cancel the account. I was told by the first representative that it was too early to cancel my account.

I decided to call back and spoke to another representative that told me the same thing it was too early to cancel my account. I did a live chat and was able to cancel the account but then after 30 days my card was charged $64.

so now I'm stuck paying for a system that I don't have any make up to go with and I don't know how to get out of it. But I will say that I absolutely love the make up but the sample pack that it came with is already gone so now I have this machine sitting in my bathroom.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Do you want to sell it and how much

Luminess Air Reviews