Cleveland, Ohio
1.8K views
With Company response Not resolved

I kept seeing the ad for Luminess Air for 1999 and decided to try it. Like most women my age I have some wrinkles and Luminess promises and shows through their video 2 hide them with this makeup system.

This system didn't do anything that my regular makeup did even better. , it did not even hide the fine lines.

On top of that they charged me 300 and something dollars to join a makeup Club and for the machine which they claimed was extra.

Please for anybody who has gone through this contact a consumer attorney for help. I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1192244

I am still waiting for my refund. I sent the item back to Luminess and they said it would be 5 days before I see the credit. NO CREDIT YET.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1193162
@Anonymous

Hi There, We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you would like to personally email me Ashley@luminessair.com I would be more than happy to check the status for you.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1192102

Dear Valued Customer,

On behalf of Luminess Air, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and state that the 19.95 cost is to try Luminess for 30 days.

There is also absolutely no obligation for the makeup club, as the club may be cancelled at any time or frequency may be changed.We have 4 different finishes of foundation to fit each skin type, the Matte being our most coverage. Luminess Air is an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, as we value our customers and strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service possible.

Customer Service may be reached Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST at 1-888-793-7474. We greatly appreciate you communicating your feedback and look forward to assisting you.

Luminess Air Reviews