Revere, Massachusetts
With Company response Not resolved
1.8

they never disclosed how much it really cost, close to $400.00 to return it costs about $20.00 plus it never worked like it shows in the video. it clogs on the 2nd try..

what a rip-off so just to try, as free 30 day it cost me. $45.00. how is this free???? only air comes out.

I returned the air bush as it never worked. I followed the video instructions, but never did what it says in the video, or instruction booklet. I was definetly takenadvantage of. when I called for support I was told (I am so sorry.

we can give you a discount, or return the airbrush in 3 days. thanks but no thanks

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

• luminess air complaints

Comments

I'm so glad I read this review to know that this product is junk saves me time and money. Sorry you got ripped off but thanks for the review.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Tommasina,

We definitely would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial. Luminess Air advertises to try the product at a 19.95 cost.

Depending on upgrades added to the order, the 30 day trial will increase in price. Never do we advertise the trial as free. We also believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and will not place an order without Terms being agreed to.

After reviewing your account, I do see that a Return Authorization Number was issued and a refund was promised once products were received back to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your return.

I received mine in today and it took some playing with before i got the hang of it. Did u make sure u had enough solution in it?

for about 5 min i blew my face w air but then i realized i needed to push back on lever a little more. Its awkward to hold and keep moving on face at first but after i played with it long enough i got it.

Luminess Air Reviews