Buffalo, New York
With Company response

Infomercial does NOT explain that you will get make up sent to you, and that they will take $65.00 off your credit card to the tune go 388.00.

I sent the make up back, to receive an e-mail telling me I still owed a ton of $$$$.

TOTAL FRAUD!!! Don't get sucked in to this terrible company.

Sent the make up back, tracked it with USPS, they claimed for 10 days that they didn't have it, I had to send them the tracking number twice. You have to stay on the emails also, as they sent an automatic email saying they got your email and will reply within 24 to 48 hours, (which is also not true).

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We do apologize that you feel this way. The Luminess Airbrush infomercial informs of the Airbrush System itself and how it works.

Once interested, either by phone or online, Terms and Conditions are fully disclosed and also sent with your Airbrush System on the green packing list. The many ways to cancel the automatic shipments of makeup, as there is absolutely no obligation, is also located on the green packing list.

You may contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, email orders@luminessair.com mail a written notice to the addressed address or live chat us at www.luminessair.com to cancel. Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com your order information and tracking and I would be more than happy to check into the returned makeup package for you.

Luminess Air Reviews