Braintree, Massachusetts
With Company response
2.6

I spent 33.00 to try it out and to mail it back with insurance and tracking cost me 20.00 so basically I wasted 53.00 on a overpriced horrible foundation product. I figure I would get a refund on just the item itself and not the additional that I've paid for.

It is such a rip off, I recommend never to try the trial. I did receive 7.99 refund only for the insurance that I put on the package to be sent back.

I can't believe I fell for this, I even told all my friends what a great deal it was. This is why I will never buy from television again, they manipulate you lol Happy birthday to me -,-

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Luminess Air Pros: Awesome customer service.

Luminess Air Cons: Poor quality of makeup, Price misrepresented.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hello,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding your Luminess Air order. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that all terms are agreed upon stating that you have read and understand.

Before you are able to check out and process your payment.

If you do change your mind and would like to give the system a second try. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.