3.0

On 12/5/17, I decided to contact Lumines Air to get more information about Lumines Air products. I have seen the commercials lots of times and I liked what I was viewing.

For some reason, I never felt comfortable or enthused about ordering. Well today, I decided to make this call to Lumines Air and what I found and felt in my heart that Lumines Air is a joke for those who are foolish to believe what they advertise. After speaking to the representative who was very nice to speak to and she explained what Lumines Air was all about. What I found out is that the 30 trial would be $19.95 + a processing fee of $6.85, making it a total of 26.80 and then you have the 3 monthly payments of #39.99 + $3.95 for each of the monthly payments and the total payment is $43.94, making it a total of $131.82.

Now, get this for the first payment for the "trial" is $19.95 + 6.85 (processing fee)=26.80 is not included in the monthly payments/processing fees are not included in this total of $131.82 but instead you are paying altogether the $131.82 + $26.80, totaling 158.62 that you will pay. I dare not take an interest in this, I liked what I saw but it is misleading and the owners of the product is greedy and will take your money and no shame shown but greed. DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE ORDERING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU DO PREPARE FOR PROBLEMS WITH NO GOOD RESULTS.

I REST MY CASE, I KNOW ENOUGH NOT TO ORDER. 12/5/17

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Pros: Misleading commercials, I liked the customer service, Misleading commercials about what you pay.

Comments