Canal Fulton, Ohio
2K views
With Company response Not resolved

I purchased the system and fell in love! Unfortunately it stopped working after about two months.

A few months later, Groupon ran a sale for 99 dollars, so I thought ok I'll try again since the first system was significantly more money. I loved the second one I bought, even though the makeup bottles leak everywhere. Again after about two months it stopped working. Customer service advised me to watch a YouTube video foe cleaning instructions.

I followed the steps and no success. It's a shame because I really love it, but who can afford to keep replacing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I received a luminess air red tip for xmas 2017 the last week of April 2018 it stopped working, despite of the cleaning per use that I do and kept I'm a safe place . Where or to who do I return since it was an xmas gift

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Karla,

We would like to apologize for any difficulty you may be experiencing with your Luminess Airbrush Systems. Please note that all Luminess Airbrush Systems has an automatic 1 year warranty and by contacting us here at Customer Service we inform full information regarding Terms and Conditions.

The compressor not turning on/off would mean the system is broken however, the stylus has to be dropped or have pieces missing from the beginning for it to broken.

If makeup is not coming out of the stylus, the Rebuilding Your Stylus video on Youtube helps you put all pieces back into place so that your stylus can spray. Please feel free to email me at Ashley@luminessair.com so that I am able to get a full understanding of what is actually the problem with your system.

@Luminess Air Response

my compressor stoppped working, this is my 2nd machine. Whats up?

I clean after every use.

Tip and hose are fine. Its the compressor that doesn't work.

Luminess Air Reviews